sport

kamerwatchdog.blogspot.com 
Following the quarterfinal draw in Nyon, Switzerland today, German club, Dortmund are ready to welcome former coach Jürgen Klopp, as he returns with Liverpool to lift their stand in the UEFA Europa League2015/16 title race.He told The Reds official website when asked to give his thought on the tie: ‘I am really happy with the draw. Yesterday I said why should I wish [to get] the strongest team in the tournament, but obviously if you want to win the Europa League, and when you are in the quarter-final, then you have to beat the strongest teams. It is better to play against them in two games than in only one game. I am really happy to introduce my new team to Dortmund. I am really happy to show the boys this wonderful stadium and a great city. It’s a story only football can write. We’re all happy.’kamerwatchdog.blogspot.com

Comments