Falz explains why he is still ‘single to stupor’



Falz 
 is still ‘single to stupor’ and the Nigerian rap star in a recent interview revealed the reason behind this relationship status.
According to him, many women in real life and on social media do not appreciate a man for what he really has and in his case, the ones that come to him only to do to get what they want.
‘You see, when it comes to the issue of having a girlfriend or heartthrob, it is difficult, because naturally nowadays what we see on social media or in real life are girls that just want to come close to you because of what they want to get from me.
‘They are not girls that appreciate you for what you really have, and that is what I’m searching for.’
Falz added that all they want to do is exploit his celebrity status, when all he’s out for is someone who has genuine feelings for him.
‘But it’s difficult to find; the ladies that come close to me tell me that they want to record a Snapchat video, they want to post a picture with me online and all that. They want to exploit my celebrity status to become popular.
‘I’m looking for someone that truly and genuinely has true feelings for me; as I am like this it is very difficult and I’m still searching.’

Comments