FAMEBOY LE-YO putting 237 on the map base in berlin (Germany)Bamendapikin for real

Born in June 13, 1988, in Cameroon, Bamenda, Leo Sucre Adrian, known professionally as Le-yo,

. “When he was a little boy, becoming a musician wasn´t in his dreams… ” Leo explains. At first I thought about becoming a doctor, then I wanted to be a soldier, but in the end i found more love in music. It’s my biggest passion and my biggest joy.
LEO SUCRE ADRIAN known by stage name LE-YO international cameroonian born Bamenda hip- hop and professional dancer and also do afro music who left cameroon in a younger age for a better life in Berlin(Germany).Le-yo felt for his passion ,music which goes way back when he was eight years old, when he was eight years old when he wrote his first inspired rhyme by hip-hop and hip-hop artist like usher ,in his song"YEAH"Le-yo said in his recent post on facebook "time to go back home afro is ma thing 2k9 ft me in his new single stay connected people we are working on my afro EP#FAMEBOY thing hope we are ready to have it "for sure bro home sweet home makeam make e  don well because i gonna consume it till i fell it has touches my born marrow (word from his fan)for his music follow his channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChi_DhUgRF1RCX7MLkWoXsQ
thanks for stopping by 
#inspectorsah












  

Comments