Africa Best Rapper Young Holiday In My Music My Love feat Gee Reign

Music has proven to be the only platform where language is no barrier. Best Africa Rapper; Young Holiday, after dropping positively received singles like Freedom and What I've Become, he now sets the table and stakes high with My Music My Love (MMML). From a neutral perspective, MMML is the New Law of Excellence that personifies musical content by putting lyrics and punchlines that dwarf attempts by other rappers to book a place on the map.



People of great passion, we obviously can change the game and status quo”..Africa Best Rapper Young Holiday’s passion for music specifically the rap genre is outstanding and visible with the release of his last tracks, “Freedom” and “What I’ve become” and now, out of his “Holi week ” EP, Vanilla tunes in partnership with MCMG presents Young Holiday’s Personification of music, “My Music My Love – MMML” featuring Gee Reign.

Comments